CANFSA holds semi-annual IAB meetings (every six months) and periodic video conferences to communicate the results of research endeavors.
The next CANFSA meeting will be hosted in Golden CO, at the Colorado School of Mines from March 29th – March 31st, 2023.
Semi-Annual Advisor Board Meetings
- Graduate student researchers present research results every 6 months
- New project ideas are reviewed and ranked by CANFSA members
- Leadership interacts with the Industry Advisor Board (IAB) and develops strategic initiatives
Annual Summer Video Conferences
- Students present research updates virtually during the summer months between IAB meetings
- Broader attendance by industrial and government partners
Days Until The Next CANFSA Meeting